Arduino sample sketch for Fingerprint Reader Integrated SM630 (SN-FPR-SM630) and its application, Attendance record system.
- Getting started with fingerprint sensor integrated SM630
In this tutorial, explain how to interface this sensor with MCU, i.e. CT-Uno.
- Interfacing Fingerprint Reader Integrated SM630 with Arduino Uno
The sample code demonstrate 5 operations of fingerprint reader:
- Add fingerprint
- delete fingerprint
- search fingerprint
- empty database
- search database
- Attendance Record System
features of the system:
- built using Arduino Mega 2560 main board
- utilizes SM630 fingerprint module for fingerprint scanning purpose and extra storage.
- utilizes embedded microSD slot on Ethernet Shield to store attendance information which can be easily accessed by user.
- includes LCD Keypad shield that displays time and attendance information.It also contains 5 buttons (not including reset button) in which the user can use them as navigation buttons.
- includes RTC module to store real date and clock time information.
- includes other device such as buzzer as indicator.
- Arduino IDE
Welcome to our technical forum if you have further inquiry.