Forum (OrbitronDev Service)
Get access to all forums using an OrbitronDev account
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
What things you need to install the software and how to install them
Webserver (PHP 7.2+) Database (e. g. MySql)
A step by step series of examples that tell you have to get a development env running
Clone the project from github
$ git clone https://github.com/D3strukt0r/service-forum
Setup the project with composer
$ composer install --no-dev --optimize-autoloader
.env and change following parameters:
RECAPTCHA_PUBLIC_KEY=... (ReCaptcha) RECAPTCHA_PRIVATE_KEY=... (ReCaptcha) OAUTH_CLIENT_ID="..." (OAuth2 Client from orbitrondev.org) OAUTH_CLIENT_SECRET=... (OAuth2 Client from orbitrondev.org) OAUTH_URL=... (Only needed if the account service is somewhere else) -> (Optional) APP_ENV=prod APP_SECRET=... DATABASE_URL=... (Accessing databse)
- Composer - PHP Package manager
- Symfony - PHP Framework
- Doctrine - PHP Database accessing
- Twig - PHP Templating service
- ReCaptcha - Captcha service from Google
- Bootstrap - Theme used in this service
- Unify - Theme used in this service
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Manuele Vaccari - Initial work - Copied work from previous project OrbitronDev
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under a copy of the MEGA Limited Code Review License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used (Especially Stackoverflow)