This tutorial will guide you through the following steps:
- Step 1 - Creating a server
- Step 2 - Creating a game engine basis
- Step 3 - Creating a splash screen using a keyframe animation engine
- Step 4 - Creating a main menu screen using a font engine
- Step 5 - Creating a snake and related geometry shapes
- Step 6 - Creating a complex game screen with multiple layers
- Step 7 - Bonus! Re-implementing geometry in C++
- Step 8 - Step 8: What's next?
Make sure you have the following software installed:
- NodeJS with an ECMAScript 2015 support (v6.0.0 and above).
- Any web-browser which supports ECMAScript 2015, with a preference for Google Chrome.
So hopefully that I got you pumped up by now, let's get started!
|Begin Tutorial >|