v0.4.7: Bugfixes and papercuts.
This release fixes an issue with reading the hyphenation patterns for certain languages (like french, #27) and correctly handles filenames with spaces when resuming work. Additionally, some help and logging messages have been improved and the documentation has been updated.
The wrapper is now able to dump the annotated text in the UIMA XMI format in addition to the tabular DOF format (option
Attention: Starting with this version, the wrapper is looking for the
config folder with the default configuration and support files next to the
jar file instead of in the current directory (#34). So, unzip the zip file and leave everything where it is, no need to move the folder around. As before, use the
-config option to specify your own modified configuration file.
- Changed name of jar to wrapper-0.4.0.jar
- Implemented a XMLReader, run the pipeline with the argument -reader xml
- Catched out of memory exception, pipeline keeps running if a file causes a out of memory exception
- Added documentation on how to read in directories and how to use patterns.
- Bugfix: Path detection for config files should work on every system
- Bugfix: SRL for English
- Parser and SRL no longer exectued in the default variant
- Light version removed (is now enabled by default)
- Added comments to the default.properties
- Updated the process how arguments passed to pipeline components. treetagger-config must be updated.