Audio Visualizer Addon for Blender
Generates and animates visualizer bars based on a song file.
Disclamer: unfinished pre-alpha code, made back in 2013, most recent test with blender v2.76, not tested with others, can potentially be broken, use at own risk.
Official Website: http://www.deniszholob.com/software/visualizer-addon/
- Option A (buildscript.py)
- In buildscript.py, edit the blender_addon_dir variable as needed
- Run python builscript.py
- Option B (manual copy)
- Open the blender addons folder (Ex: C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons)
- Copy the add_dz_visualizer folder there
Enable Addon in Blender
- Start Blender
- Go to File->User Preferences->Add-ons
- Under Supported Level click "Testing"
- Find and enable the Music Visualiser addon by clicking the checkbox next to it
- Blender will hang after checking the animate checkbox untill the animation calculations are done. Be Patient! Esp for large songs and slow computers.
- Large values for rows and columns in the grid generator will also lag, use with caution.
- Generally: smaller grids and songs = faster