Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- tag: RB_v0.95.01
- released: 2016-05-21
- replaces: RB_v0.94.08.01
Current works done:
- adapted for release-v0.95
- Linux ALSA AC97 streaming in both directions with a stereo channel @ 48 kHz added.
- Frequency entering controller added.
- automatic FPGA ADC offset corrections.
Both, receiver and transmitter having these modulation decoders:
- SSB: USB (upper side band), LSB (lower side band)
- AM envelope demodulation, AM-sync USB and AM-sync LSB demodulation
- FM demodulation
- PM demodulation
- the transmitter and receiver units are working at the same time. That enables multiple features of re-transmissions and study of frequency shifting ("mickey mouse sound effect").
- by using the Linux ALSA AC97 sound driver there is no more limitation to add digital modes and/or external SDR-software.
Follow this discussion thread for more information: http://forum.redpitaya.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=835