Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Important note: OS X users should also download "add-spatter.plug.dylib" below and replace the file of the same name in the "hack/plugins" folder with it. (See issue #205.)
- Lua scripts can set environment variables of each other with dfhack.run_script_with_env.
- Lua scripts can now call each others internal nonlocal functions with dfhack.script_environment(scriptName).functionName(arg1,arg2).
- eventful Lua reactions no longer require LUA_HOOK as a prefix: you can register a callback for the completion of any reaction with a name
- Filesystem module now provides file access/modification times and can list directories (normally and recursively)
- Units Module: New functions:
- Buildings Module: New Functions:
- dfhack.run_script should correctly find save-specific scripts now.
- Updated add-thought to properly affect stress.
- hfs-pit should work now
- Autobutcher takes gelding into account
- init.lua existence checks should be more reliable (notably when using non-English locales)
- Misc Improvements
- Multiline commands are now possible inside dfhack.init scripts. See dfhack.init-example for example usage.