Description: Servo controller software to move and create movement patterns for your servo devices. Great for multi servo system which is hard
to start working on the project, take a look at the following steps
What dependencies does it have and how do I install them? Click on download zip from the right side of this site, unpack and run the executable
How can I see the project working before I change anything? Connect your hardware and select the COM port, follow the usage wiki for the software on this link: http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Servo_Controller
What hardware I need and where to get it? You will need: Power supply Servo controller USB cable Servo ( as many as your controller allows) You can get it at DFRobot.com
How t start? download visual_servo_controller-win32-v0.1.rar and decompression install driver and run visual_servo_controller.exe
- Instruction to grab the documentation
- Instructions to install, configure, and to run the programs
- Instruction to grab the latest code and detailed instructions to build it (or quick overview and "Read INSTALL")
Troubleshooting & Useful Tools
Examples of common tasks
- How to test for wiring issues
- How to monitor battery levels.
- Join the forums for dev discussions
- More information at DFRobot technical support
- "Please open github issues"