A simple rogue-like game programmed in Python 3.6 in which everything is food. Created by Daniel DeAnda and Desmond Kamas.
Downloading the Game
Click the green button in the upper-right, then click "Download ZIP" and unzip the resulting file wherever you choose.
How To Run
- Install Pip and Python 3.
- Use Pip to install Pygame.
- Double-click on main.py.
How to Run Prettily
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Use Pip to install PyInstaller.
- In the command line or terminal and in the folder containing main.py, run the following command:
- Run the resulting .exe file in ./dist/main after the process finishes. Do not worry if some warning show; this is normal for Windows users.