- Add new task “get_WSI_position”. It can get the WSI based on microscope viewing position.
- Add new button “Click to browse for image” to view image information.
- System available for horizontal slide stage
- Update for new imagescope software
- Debug “video” button
- Add dynamic start and stop feature to all tasks.
- Add new tasks to communicate with ImageScope (collect annotations).
- Debug desktop shortcut and random order problems in compiled version.
- Add a new task to create and save imagescope annotation for FOV and eyepiece field.
- Set scan scale for each image.
- In global registration, provide image name and thumbnail of the slide being registered.
- Add "restart registration" button to restart low resolution registration.
- Temporary disable auto registration.
- Add option to use imagescope to open WSI ROI.
- Create sample input files for public available WSIs.
- New hardware supported:
- Prior Stage (ProScan III)
- USB 3.0 camera
- Klarman Rulings reticle (KR-871)
- User manual overhaul.
- New workflow updates:
- "Use offset button" is added during registration to avoid camera and eyepiece registration.
- "Hide reticle" and "Show reticle" buttons are added to the task collection gui.
- Improve "Best Registration" button performance.
- Improve Camera_stage_review utility application interface and "take image" button.
- There are two versions in windows and linux system in the zip file. Please use one base on your system.
- Camera_stage_review APP is for test and review camera and stage.