Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Important changes since v7 release:
- Rework the UC-Logic driver to support the new Huion tablets, while keeping
support of all the other tablets. This brings support for at least the following
Huion tablets: H430P, H640P, H950P, and Huion New 1060 Plus.
Thank you to Björn Paetzel and Andrey Zabolotnyi for initial
implementation and figuring out proximity detection, to Huion for tablet
samples and financing the work, and to all the users for testing and bug
- Add support for Ugee G5.
Thank you for the tablet sample and financing, Neoblast Inc.!
- Add support for XP-Pen Deco 01.
Thank you for the initial implementation and testing, kodkuce!
- Add "dkms_install" and "dkms_uninstall" targets to the Makefile.
These should be used now for installing and uninstalling the
driver on all non-Debian based distros, as well as for installing and
uninstalling the development versions of the driver. Use "install" and
"uninstall" only if those didn't work (and report your issue).
- Add "dist" target to the Makefile for building tarballs for external
packaging. Thank you, Hai Hoang Dang!
- Various documentation fixes and improvements.
Please be aware that if you have Secure Boot enabled, you will need to either
disable it, or to sign the installed drivers, before they will be permitted to
Important changes since v6 release:
- Add support for building with v4.4 and newer kernels.
- Add support for KYE PenSketch M912. Thank you, Milan Plzik!
- Fix possible buffer overflow in hid-uclogic.c. Thank you, Dan Carpenter!
- Ensure hid-rebind looks for programs in /sbin and /usr/sbin. Fixes #49.
- Re-enable tablet on resume.
Fixes UC-Logic tablets not working after a suspend/resume cycle.
- Add support for KYE EasyPen M406XE. Thank you, Andrey Alekseenko!
- Add support for XP-Pen G540. Thank you, slawkis!
- Add support for Ugee EX07(S)/XP-Pen star05.
- Add support for Ugee M540, which reuses VID:PID of UC-Logic WP5540U.
- Add support for Ugee 2150. Thank you, Pierre-Marc Jobin!
- Add support for ViewSonic PD1011, aka Signotec Delta PD 10.1.
- Fix several issues with the Debian package. Thank you, Martin Owens!
Please be aware of DKMS issue preventing correct installation
of the drivers with DKMS or from the Debian package.
Refer to README.md for details.
Important changes from v5 release:
- Merge hid-huion module functionality into hid-uclogic module.
The hid-huion module is no more.
- Add hid-kye module with additional support for KYE MousePen i608X v2.
- Make hid-uclogic module name device nodes according to their usages, so
applications can distinguish pen/mouse/button/other event devices. Among
other things this solves some issues with GIMP. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Make hid-uclogic module discard dummy devices reducing the application and
user confusion. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Enable abstract frame button reporting mode for Huion tablets, which allows
their use and rebinding of buttons with xf86-input-wacom and xsetwacom.
Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Add support for UC-Logic TWHA60 v3.
- Add Polostar PT-1001 driver. Thanks, Yann Vernier!
- Add support for UGTizer GP0610 / iBall PF1064U.
- Add support for Ugee G3. Thanks, Alberto Glez-Barreda!
- Add experimental support for Ugee 1000L and M708.
- Add experimental DKMS package for Debian - should remove the need to rebuild
and reinstall the driver after kernel upgrades.
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, remove the old driver version by executing "sudo
make uninstall" from the source tree of that driver.
Debian and derived distro users: please try the new .deb package with DKMS
support. It should remove the need to reinstall the driver with each kernel
Advanced users of other distros: please try the experimental DKMS support.
Continuing version numbering from superseded huion-driver package.
Important changes from huion-driver v4 release:
- Add support for Yiynova tablets and tablet displays, including: MSP19U, MSP19U+, MVP22U+, MVP10U, MVP10U IPS, MVP10U HD IPS, DP10U, DP10U+. A big "thank you" goes to Yiynova Europe BV for initial driver hacking, testing and feedback!
- Add uninstallation support.
- Fix potential DMA issues on retrieving tablet parameters.
All users are recommended to update.
Yiynova tablet owners are encouraged to try the driver.
- Add support for Huion tablets with UC-Logic vendor ID.
- Add testing results of a few more tablet models.
Users of already supported tablets don't need to update.
- Fix compatibility with v3.7 and older kernels.
- Replace manual depmod configuration instructions with installation of a configuration file.
Initial release. Huion H610 is known to be supported, 580, K58 and W58 are
likely to be supported with other models possibly supported as well.