Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Important changes from v5 release:
- Merge hid-huion module functionality into hid-uclogic module.
The hid-huion module is no more.
- Add hid-kye module with additional support for KYE MousePen i608X v2.
- Make hid-uclogic module name device nodes according to their usages, so
applications can distinguish pen/mouse/button/other event devices. Among
other things this solves some issues with GIMP. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Make hid-uclogic module discard dummy devices reducing the application and
user confusion. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Enable abstract frame button reporting mode for Huion tablets, which allows
their use and rebinding of buttons with xf86-input-wacom and xsetwacom.
Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Add support for UC-Logic TWHA60 v3.
- Add Polostar PT-1001 driver. Thanks, Yann Vernier!
- Add support for UGTizer GP0610 / iBall PF1064U.
- Add support for Ugee G3. Thanks, Alberto Glez-Barreda!
- Add experimental support for Ugee 1000L and M708.
- Add experimental DKMS package for Debian - should remove the need to rebuild
and reinstall the driver after kernel upgrades.
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, remove the old driver version by executing "sudo
make uninstall" from the source tree of that driver.
Debian and derived distro users: please try the new .deb package with DKMS
support. It should remove the need to reinstall the driver with each kernel
Advanced users of other distros: please try the experimental DKMS support.