Important changes from v5 release:
- Merge hid-huion module functionality into hid-uclogic module.
The hid-huion module is no more.
- Add hid-kye module with additional support for KYE MousePen i608X v2.
- Make hid-uclogic module name device nodes according to their usages, so
applications can distinguish pen/mouse/button/other event devices. Among
other things this solves some issues with GIMP. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Make hid-uclogic module discard dummy devices reducing the application and
user confusion. Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Enable abstract frame button reporting mode for Huion tablets, which allows
their use and rebinding of buttons with xf86-input-wacom and xsetwacom.
Thanks, Benjamin Tissoires!
- Add support for UC-Logic TWHA60 v3.
- Add Polostar PT-1001 driver. Thanks, Yann Vernier!
- Add support for UGTizer GP0610 / iBall PF1064U.
- Add support for Ugee G3. Thanks, Alberto Glez-Barreda!
- Add experimental support for Ugee 1000L and M708.
- Add experimental DKMS package for Debian - should remove the need to rebuild
and reinstall the driver after kernel upgrades.
IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, remove the old driver version by executing "sudo
make uninstall" from the source tree of that driver.
Debian and derived distro users: please try the new .deb package with DKMS
support. It should remove the need to reinstall the driver with each kernel
Advanced users of other distros: please try the experimental DKMS support.