DINA collections data model
DINA collections data model is the conceptual data model designed at NRM for storing specimen data. It's inspired by other data models (like the CCO model) but differs from them in many ways.
DINA collections data model documentation
- Main repository
- Use cases -repository
- Entities and attributes on the Wiki - Work in progress, "official" terms will be included in the above data model -repository.
- Data model documentation - COMING SOON
- Collection data model questionnaire - Google Docs
- Collection questionnaire - https://support.dina-web.net/projects/dina-web-collection-management-system/wiki/Collection_management_workflows_and_needs
- Data model discussion
- Research & design documentation - Google Docs
- Information model technical ideas and notes - https://github.com/DINA-Web/information-model
- Datasets / sample data for collection management UI development - https://github.com/DINA-Web/datasets
- Example data for collection management UI development and capturing user needs - https://github.com/DINA-Web/example-data