This MOPDemo is designed for you to learn how to implement the new MOP feature. The MOP (MSDK/OSDK/PSDK) is a new SDK interconnectivity design, which will improve the data transmission bandwidth and reliability between each SDK. This demo will tell you how to use MOP feature to implement uploading and downloading file feature with PSDK/OSDK.
Please use this demo with DJI Payload SDK 2.1 Sample, you can find it at PSDK Download.
- Android Studio 2.0+
- Android System 4.1+
- DJI Android SDK 4.16.1
We’d love to hear your feedback on this demo and tutorial.
Please use [DJI Support] (https://djisdksupport.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new) when you meet any problems of using this demo. At a minimum please let us know:
- Which DJI Product you are using?
- Which Android Device and Android system version you are using?
- Which Android Studio version you are using?
- A short description of your problem includes debugging logs or screenshots.
- Any bugs or typos you come across.
Android-MOPDemo is available under the MIT license. Please see the LICENSE file for more infos.