- Sorts by Topic (roughly), Post and User
- No method exists for getting historical number of subscribers
- TODO: Use https://github.com/zapier/email-reply-parser to remove replies from raw text
- Uses askbot API for info on users and questions.
- Scrape HTML from the pages and gather
- Overall traffic (hits, bandwidth, number of visitors)
- Breakdown by url, country and operating system
- Statistics by month/year.
- Examines Github repo
- Determines type of change for each commit
- Counts the number of repositories contained in the distributions per commit
- Statistics based on the repositories listed in the rosdistro
- Scores github repositories based on stars, forks and subscribers.
- Gathers information on the issues/pull requests opened and closed.
- Determine number of packages per repository/commit
- General git stats
- Number of commits
- lines of code
- Uses resources from
- Counts citations per year
The following data sources can only be crawled via use of an API key (or other special authentication)
- Crawled using Discourse API
- Retrieves info on
- Periodically scan user_list
- Periodically rescan user data
- Analytics available for
- Uses Google Analytics API
- Overall traffic gathered by month/year.
- Traffic breakdown by url, country and operating system done by year.
- number of users
- num pages
- num edits
- [*] num wiki page views
- How are wiki edits spread across users?
- How big are wiki edits?
- Number of wiki tutorial pages under in any package