Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
howto automatically join channels
Automatically Join Channels
To automatically join channels you can add the /join commands to a server's “perform”. Performs are executed whenever DMDirc connects to that server or network. To set up a perform:
- Connect to the desired server or network
- Open the 'Server' menu
- Select the 'Server settings' option
- Switch to the 'Perform' tab
- Select either “Network perform” or “Server perform” depending on whether you want to execute the commands for all servers on a network, or just the one specific server you're connected to
- Enter one or more join commands in the text box (such as /join #dmdirc).
- Click 'OK'