DNN Feedback is a basic module used for accepting user inquiries on your DNN site.
The module enables extensive consiguration in five main areas
- Configuration including who emails are sent to, and sent 'from' (to support sites where the send from email address must be in the same domain as the website).
- Whether copies should be sent to the user and whether they can opt-out or not.
- Categories to enable routing
- Using categories as the 'send to' address
- Configuration of which fields to display, including location and contact details as well as message and subject
- Enforcement of which fields must be entered.
- Width of form
- Validation of telepheone numbers, email adresses and post codes
Submission and Security
- Enabling Captcha, including an audio code and the 'noise' in the code graphic
- Prevention against re-submission
- Re-direction on submission
- Moderation of feedback
- Print configuration
The installation package comes with an anciliary module that enables the display of approved comments, based on full portal display, or specific modules. This display is templated so cane be configured on a per module basis.