Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release requires Dnn 8.0.4 or above and has been tested for Dnn 9.2 compatibility.
- Tested for Dnn 9.2 compatibility
- Build process updated to use Nuget packages, module can now be built on vanilla Visual Studio setup even without Dnn present.
- Fixes an issue with the Dnn captcha not showing, adds support (optionnaly) to replace Dnn Captcha by Google ReCatcha.(Issues 21)
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to apply a template created by one module into another module (Issue 26)
- Prevents creating fields with a pipe ( | ) in the title, which made the module break (Issue 9)
- Fixed an issue where the search would not work after clicking on Show Records and clicking Reset Search would redirect the user to the form instead of staying in the list mode (Issue 14)
Highlight of release DNN FormAndList 06.04.00:
- Indexing now based on ModuleSearchBase instead of ISearchable
- Replaced all calls to deprecated methods to DNN with alternatives
- Removed all dependencies to Telerik
- Simple Search can now be styled with css and has by default a bigger margin on the bottom
This release of DNN FormAndList requires DNN 8.0.4 up.
Updates & fixes to make this version of F&L compliant with DNN8
- Upgraded to depend on .NET framework 4.5.1 to be able to reference DNN 8.0.0
- Removed warnings signaled by the Extension Verification System
##! Changes to 6.1.0
- Fix for DNN 7.2.2
- Allowed for custom datatypes.config (to be placed in Portals/_default/UserDefinedTable).
datatypes.config in the DesktopModules/UserDefinedTable will remain to be overwriten on installation of a new version. However, if you copy it to the folder mentioned above, your cusotmizations will not be overwriten on installation anymore.