- 6.0.2 HttpRequest did not work in Medium Trust
- 6.0.1 This release circumvents a bug in DNN6.0.0 which stopped the HttpRequest provider. It introduces no new features.
New Features (in 6.0.0!)
- Data Sources and Rendering are now implemented as providers. New data sources and rendering engines can be added as DotNetNuke providers
- Cacheable DataSources
- URL can be defined using TokenReplace
- [url:XslTransform-provider|http://dnnxml.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=XSL%20Transform] supports now new XSLT Extension object.
These actions are currently supported:
- setting of page title, page description, module title,
- calling TokenReplace to query additonal contect information
- Please check out the [url:Xml Provider Laboratory|http://xmlproviders.codeplex.com/releases] for additional providers.
- The module switched from VB.NET to C#
- The project was converted from WSP to a Web Application Project (WAP)
- VS2010 project file
- Automatic package creation using MsBuild. Source package requires msbuildtasks
- Providers build on DotNetNuke.Components, fully supporting DotNetNuke extension model
- Requires at least Asp.Net 3.5 SP1 and DotNetNuke 5.6.2