Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.5.5 and TAO 2.5.5 which is available from the usual download location under the heading "Latest Micro Release".
The Source Code zip/tar.gz provided by github do not contain the necessary MPC package, please do not download these!
Changes to ACE
- Fixed several broken links due to the removal of Douglas Schmidt website at WashU
ACE_ERROR) now uses Android's logging system (aka Logcat) by default in addition to stderr because stdout and stderr are discarded under normal circumstances.
To disable this at runtime, run:
To disable this at compile time include these lines in config.h:
#define ACE_DEFAULT_LOG_FLAGS ACE_Log_Msg::STDERR
#define ACE_DEFAULT_LOG_BACKEND_FLAGS 0
- On Android when statically linking to OpenSSL, prevent usage of the preloaded and unpredictable system SSL library when using ace_openssl.
- minizip has been moved from ACE to DANCE
- Add initial support for Visual Studio 2019
- Validated ACE for usage SLES15.0 x86_64 using 32bit g++ compiler
- Add optional argument for the receive address in
Changes to TAO