This repository contains SKOS vocabularies, RDF data dumps, linked graphs, an app to deploy the knowledge base and alignments between thematically similar vocabularies.
- app utils for loading the data in the triplestore;
- data the DOREMUS graph  of works, performances, artists, recordings, ...
- linked-data alignments between music graphs (EDOAL + RDF)
- misc-alignments various alignment tasks within the DOREMUS project
- query-examples to run on the SPARQL endpoint
- scripts for conversion and post-processing of vocabularies
- static resources for the data.doremus.org website
- vocabularies for music description 
 Achichi, M., Lisena, P., Todorov, K., Troncy, R. & Delahousse, J. DOREMUS: A graph of linked musical works. In 17th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), Resource Track, Monterey, CA, USA, October 8-12, 2018.
 Lisena, P., Todorov, K., Cecconi, C. , Leresche, F., Canno, I., Puyrenier, F., Voisin, M., Le Meur, T. & Troncy, R. Controlled Vocabularies for Music Metadata. In 19th International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR), Paris, France, September 23-27, 2018.