David R. MacIver DRMacIver
- hypothesis 580 Hypothesis is an advanced Quickcheck style testing library for Python
- term-extractor 53 A library for extracting useful terms from text
- testmachine 20 Experimental new randomized testing library
- intmap 18 Fast mergeable integer maps in C
- hecate 15 Hecate is a testing interface for your console programs that's not awful to use for curses programs
Repositories contributed to
- devfort/conch 3 An ncurses client for Bugle, written in C. Be very afraid.
- TwoDayManifesto/twodaymanifesto.github.io 1 Main site for the two day manifesto
- google/yapf 2,505 A formatter for Python files
- joke2k/faker 3,100 Faker is a Python package that generates fake data for you.
- computeranonymous/computer 143 Computer Anonymous.
Contributions in the last year 2,288 total Jun 30, 2014 – Jun 30, 2015
Longest streak 34 days March 13 – April 15
Current streak 4 days June 26 – June 29
- Pushed 64 commits to DRMacIver/hypothesis Jun 24 – Jun 29
- Pushed 5 commits to DRMacIver/doti3 Jun 24 – Jun 26