Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Compatibility with GBA ROM dumping has been increased. You can now dump 64MB GBA ROMs!
What can currently be dumped:
- GBA Video: Shark Tale
- GBA Video: Shrek
- GBA Video: Shrek & Shark Tale
- GBA Video: Shrek 2
What cannot currently be dumped:
- GBA Video: Shrek & Shrek 2 (Reason: Title ID not known)
(@unresolvedsymbol) Added multi file copy paste support.
(@unresolvedsymbol) Added selection deletion support
(@Epicpkmn11) Added save file restoring.
- SD access is now possible in DS mode!
This means you can now copy/move files between the console's SD card, and the flashcard, no matter which one it is!
Requires a DS game launcher that supports SD access, such as TWiLight Menu++. (Set
- The SDMMC code improved by profi200, is now in use!
- Before the drive menu is shown, you can now hold X to skip NAND mounting, in case if you're using GM9i with hiyaCFW.
- Console ID is now read from the AES ports.
This allows browsing the DSi NAND with just DSiWarehax (such as sudokuhax, Flipnote Lenny, Memory Pit, etc).
- Added message under
Y - Held.
- Fixed files/folders in folders not being copied to
/gm9i/out/, when pressing R+A.
- FAT image (
.img) files can now be mounted.
- NitroFS or the FAT image can now be unmounted by pressing
- 3DS console is now found by checking the NAND.
- Improved DS(i) ROM dump speed to run twice as fast!
- You no longer need to manually open the SD card before unmounting.
- GM9i can now start successfully without an SD card!
- NAND browsing is finally added!
The code is from twlnf (by JimmyZ), but for safety reasons, the NAND write code has been removed, so you won't have to worry about locking out Unlaunch installs/updates, or bricking your console.
This makes GodMode9i a safe alternative to twlnf for NAND browsing!
NOTE: This feature is only available for DSi consoles, and may not work without Unlaunch.
- Added direct access for Acekard 2i with Deep Labyrinth banner.
- Added NitroFS mounting for other DS(i) ROM filetypes.
- Fixed green smiley faces appearing, instead of a green border.
- Fixed DS game dumping being shown on Slot-1 flashcards.
- The GUI now looks closer to the original GM9, with the top text now placed behind a green line, and unhighlighted folders now tinted blue.
- 2 RAM drives are now available!
One is shown for both DSi and 3DS (9MB), and the other is only shown for 3DS (16MB).
- The size of the highlighted drive is now shown.
- File/folder attributes can now be changed.
- Time text is no longer cleared, except for when dumping GBA ROMs.
- Directory options (
R+A) are now shown.
- You can now press
..dir is highlighted, to go back to the drive menu.
- Fixed some TWL ROM dumps not containing the complete header.
It is unknown if the bug with missing TWL binaries is fixed.
- (@Epicpkmn11) Fixed file browsing being super flickery.
- When renaming a file/folder or creating a folder, unsupported characters are now blanked out, to prevent deletion.
- DS(i) carts can now be dumped to Slot-2 flashcards as well! (Untested)
- TWL ROMs are now properly dumped.
It is recommended to update to this version, and redump, if you dumped them with v2.0.0.
- Some TWL ROM dumps will still not be proper, such as Pokemon B/W 1&2.
- You can now backup your DS(i) game carts to the SD card!
Supports both NTR (DS) and TWL (DSi-Enhanced/Exclusive) carts.
Both full ROM and save dumps will be made, with TWL ROMs including the DSi header and (arm9i/7i) binaries, and trimming, as an option.
- Modcrypt region(s) of TWL areas are improperly decrypted. The dumped ROM may not work in NO$GBA or the CycloDS iEvolution.
- Added direct access support for Acekard 2i with the banner of Hello Kitty no Panda Sports Stadium.
- Filesize is now 88KB smaller.
- DLDI driver is now retained when launching homebrew from SD card.