TWiLight Menu++ is an open-source DSi Menu upgrade/replacement, and frontend for nds-bootstrap for DSi, 3DS, and flashcards.
Compiling this app requires devkitPRO with devkitARM and libnds. Be sure you have grit and mmutil installed.
Using the included Docker image, you can easily compile TWiLight Menu++ without having to manually set up the required version of devkitARM using the provided PowerShell (
The script accepts
make arguments as well. For example,
.\compile_docker.ps1 clean will clean the directories of all the compiled code. If you would like to build all artifacts, run
Please note that Docker compilation is not compatible with native compilation on Windows. You should run
.\compile_docker.ps1 clean to clean the artifacts before attempting to build with Docker. If a notification appears asking you to share your drive, you must choose to enable drive sharing for Docker to work on Windows.
Would you like a place to talk about your experiences with TWiLight Menu++ or need some assistance? Well, why not join our Rocket.Chat server!
Rocket.Chat is a self-hosted communication platform with the ability to share files and switch to an video/audio conferencing.
- RocketRobz: Lead Developer, implementing the auto-reset power button function used in NTR-mode.
- chyyran: Porting the akMenu/Wood UI to TWiLight Menu++ & custom themes to the DSi/3DS themes.
- Epicpkmn11: Adding new features to the DSi/3DS and Acekard themes & custom themes on the R4 theme.
- ahezard: nds-bootstrap, and improved NDMA SD read code.
- Drenn: GameYob
- Coto: Working on SNEmulDS (with acheid/Loopy) & nesDS (TWL Edition by Apache Thunder).
- Lordus: jEnesisDS
Graphics & Themes
- spinal_cord: DSi4DS and DSision2 graphics.
- StarvingArtist: Game Console icons.
- FlameKat53: Manual icon for DSi theme's
- Javier107: Loading screen for 3DS theme.
- profi200: Improved SD code from fastboot3DS.
- devkitPro, WinterMute: Code used in nds-hb-menu, and the use of the bootloader, devkitARM, libnds, and libfat.
- Another World and Yellow Wood Goblin: The original akMenu/Wood UI.
- shutterbug2000: NDMA SD read code, and the muted sound/touchscreen fix for nds-bootstrap.