Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.
Includes nds-bootstrap v0.27.0.
- Support for CycloDS iEvolution in DSi mode has been added, and is confirmed working this time!
NOTE: This does not mean that you can access the microSD contents straight from TWLMenu++ on the SD card.
- Now checks if the DSi binaries exist in a DSi-Enhanced ROM, when launching it in DSi mode.
If they're not found, a message will show, saying to run it in DS mode.
- Acekard theme: The
Cannot run this on 3DS.message has been removed, when launching DSiWare.
- 2nd Anniversary is over!
- You can now touch the screen to skip the TWLMenu++ splash, when it plays.
- Heap shrink is no longer shown for SDK5/TWLSDK games, as the option is not read for those games.
(It is still shown for B4DS users, and the Acekard theme.)
- Other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
- On CycloDS iEvolution in DSi mode, it will sometimes crash after the DSi or TWLMenu++ splash, or just white screens, if both are disabled.