UPDATE 1/26/2019: Fixed flashcard autoboot file for DSTT. It is now DLDI-patched, and will no longer show
DLDI init failed! message.
Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.
Includes nds-bootstrap v0.16.0.
- After a while with only two 8-bit emulators (nesDS and GameYob) built-in, two 16-bit emulators (jEnesisDS and SNEmulDS) are finally added!
That's right! You can now run Sega MegaDrive/Genesis and Super Nintendo (SNES) games, thanks to the new RAM disk feature in nds-bootstrap (starting with v0.16.0)!
NOTE: If you're a flashcard user, you do not need to follow this below, as RAM disk will not be used on flashcards.
SegaMD.imgfor Sega MD/Gen games, and
SNES.imgfor SNES games. Both should be in
sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/emulators. Check the nds-bootstrap v0.16.0 release page for creating the .img files.
SegaMD.img, the ROMs can be placed anywhere (especially the root) in the .img file, but for
SNES.img, the ROMs should be placed in the
snesfolder in the .img file.
- Like with save files, you can select up to 10 RAM disk .img files for homebrew.
The files will need to be placed in the
ramdisksfolder, which is in the same folder as the
savesfolder and the .nds ROMs.
- Cheat support is finally added! (special thanks to @Epicpkmn11!)
Cheats will be read from
While all of the themes will read the enabled cheats, currently only the Acekard theme has a cheat menu where you can enable/disable cheats.
- DS menu Acekard theme updated! (by @vulpes-vulpeos)
- Fixed touch for buttons on AP message not working in Acekard theme. (by @Epicpkmn11)
- Restored two missing frames to the animated app icon for system menu. (by @vulpes-vulpeos)
- Animated icon now only uses one palette line for all 8 frames.
This is done so that the 3DS HOME Menu will show the icon properly.