Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.
- The H&S screen (if enabled) now fades in the same time as the DSi splash screen.
Touch the Touch Screen to continue.text now fades in/out, instead of blinking in/out.
- Any button now gets past the DSi splash when it's finished playing.
- The date/time font is now loaded into and read from RAM, whenever the date/time text is being rendered, as well as the colon blinking.
This is done to save read cycles of the SD card, and improves performance to like before the date/time was implemented.
- MegaMan ZX and ZX Advent removed from ce9 cache list to fix minibosses crashing the games.
- When continuing from the DSi splash screen when the
Touch the Touch Screen to continue.text fades out, the TWiLight Menu++ splash FMV sequence plays backwards.