Starting with this build, this is a build compiled by myself, and not by TWLBot.
Has been tested with no issues on the SD card or flashcard.
Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.
Every major feature is here, in TWiLight Menu++ Ultimate!
- A new retro theme, the SEGA Saturn, has been added!
Complete with sound effects, and a theme for the settings menu (automatically set) as well!
- Updating the recently played list, is now an option. Can be disabled to fix errors when launching a game.
- If game is being launched from flashcard, cheats are now written to a file on the flashcard.
- Saved the best for last here: Widescreen mode, the feature you've all been waiting for (which was thought to be impossible at the time), is finally here!
Requires a 3DS/2DS with Luma, and Sono's 2nd (or later) release of TWLPatcher to be used, which as of this release, is not out yet.
However, you can be prepared by setting
Screen Aspect Ratioto
16:10 (Widescreen)in TWLMenu++ Settings, and turning on
Enable loading external FIRMs and modulesin Luma config menu.
To see what games are widescreen-compatible, check the respective .txt file in
Works with ROMs on the SD card, directly-accessible flashcards, and retail/physical DS cards as well.
- (@NightYoshi370) Some code has been optimized.
- (@NightYoshi370) Hidden Games code has been ported to R4 theme.
- (@NightYoshi370) Overall filesize of
settings.srldrhas been reduced, by removing unused strings.
- Colors! v1.1 and NitroGrafx v0.7 are now booted by nds-bootstrap again.
- Last directly launched .nds file (modern homebrew) can now be ran through the
- Acekard theme: It will no longer crash when launching a game with it's save file not existing.
- Fixed save no# 0 being used, when resetting a game that's not using save 0.
- Sound frequency setting is now persistent when resetting a game.
- DSi boot sound is now high quality again.
- Fixed GBA mode switch not working.
- Quick Menu: Removed the stabilization for DSiWare launching.
This was done to fix/workaround an error occurring while working on this version.
You no longer need to hold L for the following games to work
- Henry Hatsworth
- Magical Starsign (All regions)
- New Super Mario Bros. (Will no longer crash when launching from a cannon)
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals