Check here on how to update TWiLight Menu++.
Please do the manual method of updating, as the TWLMenu++ Updater is unable to update to this version properly.
Widescreen support has been added for these games (115 -> 201):
- Assassin's Creed - Altair's Chronicles (Europe)
- Assassin's Creed II - Discovery (Europe)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates (Europe)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (Europe)
- Final Fantasy IV (Europe)
- Kingdom Hearts - 358-2 Days (Europe)
- Kingdom Hearts - Re-coded (Europe)
- Phantasy Star 0 (Europe)
- Pokémon - Diamond/Pearl Version (Europe)
- Pokémon - Platinum Version (Europe)
- Pokémon - HeartGold/SoulSilver Version (Europe)
- and more...
Check the widescreen .txt file for the list of games.
- Manual: GBARunner2 page has been updated!
- When launching a game in widescreen, if
sysmodulesfolder is not found in
sd:/luma, the folder will be created, so
Widescreen.cxiwill be loaded successfully.
- As GBARunner2 reads
sd:/gba, the GBA BIOS is now checked there as well.
- Launched Slot-1 cards using
Directmethod now always uses 48khz sound frequency, in order to fix the bug where using 32khz causes sound to not work.
- Saturn theme: Fixed positioning for save messages.
You no longer need to hold L for the following games to work
- Pokemon Platinum (Random crashes fixed)
- Rockman ZX/MegaMan ZX