Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
SDRTrunk is a java application for decoding and trunk tracking multiple analog and digital radio channels across multiple USB dongle tuners and/or sound card inputs from scanner radios.
This application uses some of the fantastic components available from JIDE Software.
- Any operating system supported by Java and libusb, however other systems have not yet been tested
- Java 8 or newer
- Funcube Dongle Pro (1.0)
- Funcube Dongle Pro Plus (2.0)
- RTL-2832 with Elonics E4000
- RTL-2832 with Rafael Micro R820T or R820T2
- Sound card(s) connected to scanner audio output
- AM - AM demodulator
- Fleetsync II - decodes ANI, Acknowledge, Status, Paging and GPS bursts
- LJ1200 - decodes LoJack data bursts on 173.075 MHz in US.
- LTR-Standard - FM demodulator and Logic Trunked Radio (LTR) trunked radio signaling decoder
- LTR-Net - FM demodulator and LTR-Net trunked radio signaling decoder
- MDC-1200 - decodes MDC-1200 ANI bursts.
- MPT-1327 - FM demodulator and MPT-1327 trunked radio signaling decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- NBFM - narrow-band FM demodulator.
- Passport - FM demodulator and Passport trunked radio signaling decoder.
- P-25 Phase 1 C4FM - FM demodulator with P25 message decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- P-25 Phase 1 LSM - Quadrature demodulator with P25 message decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- Tait 1200 - decodes Tait CCDI protocol GPS location bursts.
Note: nomitive use of protocol names are for identification. Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.