Clone this wiki locally
SDRTrunk is a java application for decoding and trunk tracking multiple analog and digital radio channels across multiple USB dongle tuners and/or sound card inputs from scanner radios.
This application uses some of the fantastic components available from JIDE Software.
- Any operating system supported by Java and libusb, however other systems have not yet been tested
- Funcube Dongle Pro (1.0)
- Funcube Dongle Pro Plus (2.0)
- RTL-2832 with Elonics E4000
- RTL-2832 with Rafael Micro R820T or R820T2
- Sound card(s) connected to scanner audio output
- AM - AM demodulator
- Fleetsync II - decodes ANI, Acknowledge, Status, Paging and GPS bursts
- LJ1200 - decodes LoJack data bursts on 173.075 MHz in US.
- LTR-Standard - FM demodulator and Logic Trunked Radio (LTR) trunked radio signaling decoder
- LTR-Net - FM demodulator and LTR-Net trunked radio signaling decoder
- MDC-1200 - decodes MDC-1200 ANI bursts.
- MPT-1327 - FM demodulator and MPT-1327 trunked radio signaling decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- NBFM - narrow-band FM demodulator.
- Passport - FM demodulator and Passport trunked radio signaling decoder.
- P-25 Phase 1 C4FM - FM demodulator with P25 message decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- P-25 Phase 1 LSM - Quadrature demodulator with P25 message decoder and automatic trunked channel following.
- P-25 Phase 2 - Phase 2 traffic channels.
- Tait 1200 - decodes Tait CCDI protocol GPS location bursts.
Note: nomitive use of protocol names are for identification. Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.