A Chrome extension which adds UWFlow information to ugradcalendar.uwaterloo.ca pages.
This extension works as a page script on pages on the ugradcalendar domain. When the user hovers over a course, the extension creates a hovering frame which fetches information from UWFlow about the given course. There is also a right-click option added to these links for convenience which opens the corresponding UWFlow page in a new tab.
- The extension is available for download in the Chrome Web Store.
The extension can also be installed via the source files.
- Clone the repository
- Navigate to the extensions page (chrome://extensions/)
- Check off "Developer mode" in the top right
- Click "Load unpacked extension..."
- Select the folder (includes html, res, scripts, and styles folders as well as manifest.json)
- Find your program on ugradcalendar and hover over the courses to see it in action! (try a sample page)
This extension is not directly affiliated with UWFlow. Some resources have been borrowed from UWFlow with respect to their open source policy. Thanks go out to the creators of UWFlow for developing such a valuable platform and making it available to all.