What is XOAI?
XOAI is the most powerful and flexible OAI-PMH Java Toolkit (initially developed by Lyncode). XOAI contains common Java classes allowing to easily implement OAI-PMH data and service providers.
XOAI could be integrated with maven support.
Moving: XOAI is now being moved to the DSpace umbrella
- Close stream in ListSetsHandler (see #52 and #53)
- Updated dependency Apache httpclient to 4.5.3 (see #63)
- Add user agent to HttpOAIClient (see #61)
- Handle cases when unknown metadataPrefix is received (see #54)
4.0.0 to 4.1.0
- Several fixes on the Service provider
- Supporting granularity on parameters (service provider)
3.2.7 to 4.0.0
- Centralized OAI-PMH model (for data and service provider)
- Data provider configuration simplified
- Service provider made lazy
- Service provider with pipeline processing (centralized xoai schema)