Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Update for KSP 1.1!
- uses overhauled gui system of unity 5.
- hence lots of refactoring
- uses app toolbar
- changed temperature display to take skin and internal temperatures into account.
Regarding the new temperature display: It is formatted like "/(I) K". is either skin or internal temperature of the part that is closest to its max temperature, where the difference to max temperature is measured in fraction of max temperature. is the corresponding max temperature which can be either internal or skin temperature. (I) is shown when the displayed temperature is not the skin temperature, i.e. when it is the temperature of internal components.
* added VS again; this time as proper number and only showed in ma * option to move the texts in IVA to left/right * hide altitude in external view unless low enough for radar mode
- support for 1.0
- removed all intake stuff (well ... will be back soon)
- always shows engine data
- vertical speed indication (no numbers though)
- new heating warning (new is the way how it is going to be determined what is likely to explode next ;) )
- refactored data acquisition
- revised interfacing with FAR (it might just work when nuFAR comes out)