Duckietown Project Template
This repo contains a template for a Python/ROS library for Duckietown using the templating system Cookiecutter.
To create a repository starting from this template, first install the latest Cookiecutter:
$ pip install -U cookiecutter
Then you can run:
$ cookiecutter https://github.com/DaRavenox/duckietown-project-template
Answer the questions and you will create the template for your repository.
- Python setup.py
- Unit tests
- Code coverage
- Code coverage using Coveralls
- CircleCI integration
- Duckiebook template
- ROS node template
- Support for YAML configuration files (easy_algo)
- Support for challenge definition/submission
- Docker containers
The repo duckietown-foobar is generated using this template.
For the next steps, you need to ask a TA to:
- Create repository
- Activate CircleCI for the repository.
- Activate Coveralls for the repo (TA: also remember to set the subdir). The TA will give you a "coverall repo token". It looks like "ZIgSe75hZ7zhTRHFngXXXXJMjTqWkMY". Put this token in the Makefile.
Remember to change
git branch -m master18 master