[NOTE: All of these scripts weren't build with the intention of other people using them, so apologies if they don't work & the lack of documentation..]
This assumes any given filenames are the EH filename format.```
This will rename all known UTF8 characters to decent equivilents (or remove them), convert bad URL characters to good ones, and various other filename validation things.```
It will: Convert all PNG > JPG, rename everything to 0001..0002..0003 etc., remove certain files, and prepend the JSON of the same name to the ZIP comment.```
It is intended to be used on the ftag:// URI. (Small note: The script isn't as up to date as the rest of my scripts. So errors beware...)```
This really does too many things to list.```
This is intended to make renaming files in the FTAG project easy. Requires setting up a URI for ftagrename://
Basic Run Procedure
Just to give some insight into how everything here comes together, this is a basic example of how I do things.
- Download batch from EH while using Quick DL FTAG (As to grab the JSON).
- Move said batch to convertDir.
- Run striputf8 (Without -rename) > Add any new UTF8 to script. Do this until no errors.
- Run striputf8 (With -rename).
- Run sunzipme. ConvertDir should now be empty & renameDir should now have all the ZIPs.
- Run strip_ftag (Without -rename/-force) > Add any new parodies to json_copyrights. Repeat until complete (Script may match non parodies, but just ignore, or add to blacklist).
- Run strip_ftag (With -force). This checks for any other possible errors.
- Run strip_ftag (With -force -rename). This should rename everything in the folder to their new filenames, and move them to finalDir.
- Manually move everything from finalDir to zipDir. Append artist to end of filename if filename already exists.
- Run thumbgen_v2. Thumbs + CSV is now generated.
- Run bulk_add_csv (shimmie ext) against the CSV. This should import stuff into shimmie FTAG.
- Repeat 10 & 11 until thumbgen_v2 returns nothing. In cases where something returns but won't import, check for same MD5 images (sometimes different chapter sets).
- All done!
Few things I think I should mention here.
- ftag_copyrights isn't consistant on romanized/non-romanized/translated names. Most of it's personal choice, or shortform names that need to be chosen due to the 255char limit. I'll maybe fix this at a later date, but at the moment it works :\