Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This project is no longer maintained, please use this instead: https://dalet.github.io/run-highlighter/
- Development focus has switched to a browser extension. The extension can also highlight segments.
Get it here: https://github.com/Dalet/run-highlighter/releases/latest
- Added a button to open the highlight page in the default browser.
If you have the extension installed you can click that instead of "Open Highlighter".
- Rewritten the highlighter injection to be more reliable.
- Removed auto-create option.
- Run History is now pulled from the splits. Keeping Run Highlighter in the layout during runs is no longer required.
Only runs done with LiveSplit 1.6+ are highlightable.
Run History from previous Run Highlighter versions isn't usable.
- Added a setting to hide runs recorded without internet clock sync.
- Fixed the category not being saved in the run history.
[RT!=GT]block not behaving as expected when Real Time and Game Time are identical.
- Fixed "Open Highlighter" button staying greyed out when initializing Internet Explorer failed.
- Other minor fixes.
- Solved a huge memory leak by using Internet Explorer instead of the .NET WebBrowser.
- Fixed Auto-create only fully working with English Twitch.
- Fixed a rare accuracy issue.
- Added customization for the pre-filled fields. (double click on Run Highlighter in the layout editor)
- Settings actually save now.