Sick Fits is an application where users can buy and sell items. Users can upload a picture, set a price, and add a description to the product. There is a cart for users to store items to purchase. Sick Fits uses Stripe to process orders.
Where to find
You can visit Sick Fits here !
Users can view products by simply visiting the page or create an account to be able to purchase and post new products.
This is a Next.js project that uses GraphQL and Apollo client
Contributions to the application are accepted. If you have a design suggestion, feel free to change and make a pull request. I styled this app with the simplest of styles.
- Next - A React framework.
- GraphQl - API query language used.
- Apollo - State management.
- Stripe - Payment processing.
- Enzyme - Testing framework.
- Jest - Assertion Testing.
- Dameon Mendoza - Initial work - dameon1
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details