C# Alexa Smart Home demo
- AWS Lambdas (C#) to have OAUTH and the smart home skill discovery and control requests
- AWS API Gateway to expose the lambda handling oauth to the web
- AWS Simple Queue Services to send commands from the lambda handling smart home requests to a PC where the requests are actually handled
- The Alexa Smart Home Skill console to define the skill
- A console app to receive SQS requests and turn off the computer monitor in response.
The result is a smart home skill that lets you turn off your computer monitor using your Amazon Echo.
Once the live-coding session is here