Owl Scripting Language (OwlSL)
Read more at: http://owlsl.blogspot.com.ar/
This is a scripting engine I wrote in my spare time, for fun. It’s my first attempt at writing a scripting system and it's very unoptimized but it could serve well for non time-critical stuff like program initialization/configuration and UI management.
- zlib License.
- Strongly Typed C++/C# like syntax.
- if/else, for, while, switch control structures.
- Method overloading.
- Can be easily embeded in any c++ application.
- Has methods for helping interfacing c++ quite easily
- Script Callbacks
- Compiles on windows and linux.
- UTF16 strings
- Can parse UTF16 script files.
What it lacks:
- Some keywords (break, continue, etc)
Visual Studio 2008 Express solution file can be found in: current/test/script_hello_world/win32/vs2008/hello_world.sln
Code::Blocks workspace file can be found in: current/test/script_hello_world/linux/codeblocks/hello_world.workspace
Special thanks to all the programmers around the world who have shared their knowledge and wisdom, to the entire open source community and to the following sites:
gamedev.net stackoverflow.com codeproject.com