Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Travis CI build log: https://travis-ci.org/DamirPorobic/ksnip/builds/444146299/
- New: Info text (cursor position and selection area size) for snipping area cursor, can be enabled and disabled via settings.(#49)
- New: Horizontal vertical guiding lines for snipping area cursor, can be enabled and disabled via settings. (#48)
- New: Drop shadow for paint items, can be enabled and disabled via settings (#47)
- New: Copy/past paint items. (#46)
- New: Numbering paint item. (#45)
- New: Arrow paint item. (#44)
- New: Select multiple paint items and perform operation on all selected at once. (#42)
- New: Run last or default capture on startup. (#40)
- New: Run rect capture from command line. (#39)
- New: Select between default and custom filename for saving screenshots. (#36)
- New: Keyboard shortcuts for paint tools. (#43)
- New: Bring to front and send to back paint items. (#31)
- New: Configurable snipping cursor thickness and color. (#54)
- Changed: Moving Ksnip from Qt4 to Qt5. (#22)
- Fixed: Settings window left hand side menu is not correctly selected when opening first time. (#37)
- Fixed: Snipping area not correctly shown when started on non-primary screen. (#52)
- Fixed: Active window screenshot ignores delay. (#53)
- Fixed: Rectangular area screenshot is shifted to the right of actual selected area. (#51)
- Fixed: Snipping area not closing when pressing Esc on Ubuntu 16.04. (#57)
- Fixed: When compositor is disabled, rect are capture shows only black screen. Fix for Qt4 Ksnip version (#35)
- Drawing two shapes, ellipse and rectangle, with and without fill.
- Customizable color and size (thickness) for drawing tools via button on main tool bar.
- Writing text on screenshots, with customizable font, size, color etc.
- Undo/Redo for paint and crop operations.
- Smooth out free hand pen and marker lines (can be disabled in settings).
- Print screenshot or save is to prf/ps.
- Confirming crop via enter or return didn't close crop panel
- Paint items not correctly positioned after second and subsequent crops
- Fixed bug #20 - Ksnip 1.2.0 binary segfaults when compiled in x86_64 with -fPIC in gcc-5.4.0
- Fixed incorrect version number in "About" dialog.
- Added functionality to upload screenshots to Imgur.com in anonymous or account mode.
- Capture mouse cursor on screenshot (feature can be enabled or disabled in settings).
- In crop window the crop position, width and height can be entered in numeric values, to provide a more precise crop.
- Settings Window Layout was changed and reorganized.
- Paint cursor was visible when capturing new screenshot.
- Crop could leave scene area.
- Cropping captured image to desired size.
- Command line support, screenshotsa can be taken now from command line too.
- Moving drawn lines to desired position by dragging
- Setting default save location, filename and format from settings window
First ksnip release with following feature:
- Screenshots from a custom drawn rectangular area
- Screenshots from the screen where ksnip is currently located (for multi monitor environments)
- Screenshots from the whole screen, including all monitors.
- Screenshot of currently active (on top) window
- Delayed captures
- Drawing on the captured screenshot with Pen or Marker with changeable color and size.
- Saving ksnip location and selected tool and loading on startup