- Whitespace sensitive DSL (blocks are space / tab indented)
- Various (overloaded) function forms are indicated with a
- Function arguments are space delimited, and are described in
name:typeform. General thinking is that the
namepart is optional but better for generated documentation.
- If not otherwise specified (e.g. function form character) then an indented section is markdown content.
- No autolinking. Linking to defined types and methods can be done using a
- Function macros can be defined through the
!macrosyntax, and then used with the
fn!macrosyntax. This is useful for efficiently describing multiple functions that use a similar format without having to repeat yourself. In the case where a macro is used, then the macro content will be appended to any defined for the specific case.