Topmenu Products for Magento 2
By default Magento 2 only allows you to add categories to its topmenu. This module makes it possible to also add products to it.
- Easily add products to your store's topmenu, by checking the 'Add product to Topmenu?' attribute.
- Replace the product's name with a custom label.
- Decide the display order of your Topmenu Products by adding a sort order.
- Replace the product's URL with the stores Base Url. This might be useful if e.g. you have your store's Default Web URL set to a product's url (e.g.
catalog/product/view/id/1) instead of
- Choose if products should be added before or after the existing categories.
Installation using Composer is easy and recommended. From a terminal, just run:
composer require dan0sz/topmenu-products-magento2
If you can't or dont want to use Composer, you can download the
master-branch of this repository and copy the contents to
bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy [locales e.g. en_US nl_NL]
After installation a new tab is added to Stores > Configuration > Catalog and Catalog > Products > Edit, called Topmenu Products.