Responsive React Navbar
Collapsable navbar templates such as Bootstrap exist but often include a lot of extra stuff that you have to remove if you just want something simpler. This is that something simpler. I wanted to build something extremely simple and easy to modify so that it can be used in anything that just requires a simple navbar that collapses for a mobile screen.
With the following features:
- Responsive, simple navbar template
- Collapsable for mobile breakpoints
- Instructions in comments on how to modify & customize
- Easy to add navbar component & Sass into any React project
- React, ReactDOM
- Font Awesome for "hamburger" icon
Built with React and ReactDOM versions 16.8.6. Uses updated React v16 syntax and a lot less code than the previous iteration of this navbar.
Built with early versions of React and ReactDOM (15.0.1)