All scripts are written in the python 3.2 grammer. Please try it out and report any issues to the issue tracker.
If you would like to contribute, please fork this repository, make your changes, and then send me a pull request.
- Convert Boards
- Rectangle Graphics are not converted
- Convert Libraries
- Schematic Symbol Conversions (.lib)
- Board Footprint Conversion (.mod)
To Convert a file run Start.py located in the root of the download zip file
- A gui will pop up asking what to do.
- Choose an option
- Select the file to convert.
- Select the Output file(s)
- A message will appear stating whether or not the conversion was sucessful
- Check the log.txt and Console to see if there were any issues
Alternatively you may use the command line options.
usage: start.py [-h] [-l inFile symFile modFile] [-b inFile brdFile] [-s inFile schFile] optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -l inFile symFile modFile, -L inFile symFile modFile, --Library inFile symFile modFile Convert an Eagle Library -b inFile brdFile, -B inFile brdFile, --Board inFile brdFile Convert an Eagle Board -s inFile schFile, -S inFile schFile, --Schematic inFile schFile Convert an Eagle Schematic
- Tags may be repeated multiple times. This feature can be used to do batch conversions
- Tags may be mixed together. You are not limited to converting only boards or only libraries
- If I have forgotten someone please send me an email and I'll add to this list
All boards converted using this script should be checked over to make sure everything looks good. Take care to notice pad sizes, via sizes, via layers, etc. Make sure to run a DRC.