Diplo God Mode makes Umbraco 7 developers invincible!
This custom tree in the Developer section of Umbraco allows you to browse, query and search your document types and compositions; your templates and partials; your datatypes and property editors; your media library; your custom controllers and models.
For instance, you can:
- Quickly search doc types, templates, editors, media etc.
- Easily see which doc types inherit from any of your compositions
- See which document types use which property editor or data type instance
- See which partials are used by all your templates
- Find out which data types are being used (or not)
- View all content pages in a searchable and filterable table (using fast, server-side pagination)
- View all Umbraco members and filter them by assigned group
- Browse all media in the Media Library and sort it by file type, size or media type
- See which controllers (Surface, API and RenderMvc) are being used and in what namespaces and DLLs
- View all generated models (that inherit from PublishedContentModel)
- Clear internal Umbraco caches and even restart App Pool
- Warm up compilation of all templates ("views") in one click
- Plus lots more!
*Important: This is for Umbraco 7.6 and above only. It works with .6, 7.7, 7.11 etc. *
PM> Install-Package Diplo.GodMode