DDI Schema Check 1.0
DDI Schema Check is a reporting tool that can check the internal structures and spelling of DDI Lifecycle Schema releases.
- Validate schema set is DDI Lifecycle.
- Check compilation of the schema as an XML Schema Set.
- Versionables and Maintainables allowing inline or reference usage.
- Versionables and Maintainables are in a xs:Choice.
- Versionables and Maintainables in a xs:Choice contain two elements.
- Versionables and Maintainables in a xs:Choice contain a xxxReference.
- FragmentInstance contains all Versionables and Maintainables.
- Type of Object for references
- Duplicate Element names detected for referenceable types.
- Element names detected without a TypeOfObject defined.
- Spell checking
- Element names
- Attribute names
- XSD annotations/documentation
- Breaking apart CamelCasedWords
- Allows words to be added to dictionary
- Uses en-US
- Highlighting of misspellings in generated reports.