Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Add the option to skip the plugins folder, this allows for separate signatures for extensions and the main app.
Thanks to @kambala-decapitator for the pull request
- The development certificate is kept consistent with the entitlements.plist file generated by xcode when it is packaged, so that it cannot be debugged after re-signing.
- add IpaSecurityRestriction dylib signing support #85
- fix bug: signer use Dynamic framework can't upload to app store
- match mach-o files by content instead of extension
- add distinct mobileprovision in list
- A couple bug fixes
- Check if the required Xcode command line tools are installed before continuing
- Add support to change the displayed app version number
- Added an option to manually update the WWDR certificate to the help menu
- Fixed a bug where the main executable of an IPA sometimes didn't have the executable attribute set
- Added a check before signing to make sure the certificate configuration is valid
- If not, there's the ability to attempt to fix the most common issue.
- Sort provisioning profiles by name and then date if there are duplicate entries
- Add a tooltip when hovering over the provisioning profile to see more details
- Check if there are any valid signing certificates available and tell the user if there aren't