This release fixes a bug with ticket generation when multiple items are selected.
- Simplified and Traditional Chinese: thanks allenhori!
- Spanish: thanks panamex!
- French: thanks MockyLock!
- Italian: thanks Ryccardo!
- German: thanks bkifft!
- Added a Dutch translation thanks to Antoine1987
- General speed improvements
- Add ticket creation for DLC and eShop games if needed (thanks to cearp for the general ticket patching process)
- Add ticket / key caching
- Instead of going by a hash of the website address, actually check if the address entered is compatible
- Add time remaining
- Added the ability to detect existing game download folders and not create additional folders
- Added the ability to keep incomplete downloads upon cancel
- Added the ability to resume / repair incomplete downloads, just open the TMD of the game with the application
- Extract wget to %LocalAppData%\uTikDownloader\app\wget.exe instead of a random folder in the temp directory.
- Fixed an issue where there were H3 files missing from the downloaded data (thanks @crediar)
- Fixed slow download speed caused by excessive file size polling
- Remove ™ and ® symbols from the folder name
- Added download sizes
- Added the ability to select multiple games
- Added the ability to download game updates
- Hide wget
- you can still see this if you add hideWget=0 to %LocalAppData%\uTikDownloadHelper\settings.ini
- Added an app icon
This release adds a ticket browser that fetches data from the Wii U title key website.
In order you activate the feature you need to answer one question though, what is the address for the ticket website?