This code provides web based Git Log statistics via ColdFusion. It will provide:
- Author List from the Git repo.
- Commit counts, by author. A date range is optional.
- A range/author filtered listing of the git log. This can be provided in text or xml format.
- Related file changes, by commit id.
- Optional regex linking of commit msgs to issue tracking.
- cfexecute enabled on the machine, please don't use this on a production server.
- patience with my lazy/quick coding.
Refer to the application.cfc file, and configure the following for an init call:
- application.gitPath = (reqd) set to the path of the Git executable on the machine running this code
- application.gitRepo = (reqd) set to the path of the git repo on the machine that you want statistics from.
- application.gitIssueRegex = (opt) set to a regex to replace in a commit message with a link to your issue tracker
- application.issuePath = (opt) set a path for the regex var to use in setting a link off a commit message.