This project is built with Visual Studio 2015 for compatibility reasons.
This is a demonstration library intended to show the usage of the Dangl.AVA and Dangl.GAEB projects.
The Dangl.AVA.Examples.Cpp shows how to work with GAEB files in C++.
To build this solution, you need to copy three packages into the
./localPackages folder, relative to the root of this project:
If you are already a customer with support contract, please see any of the packages documentation on how to set up the official NuGet feed for DanglIT packages.
These packages are not included in this repository. This project is intended to demonstrate the usage of the Dangl.AVA and Dangl.GAEB libraries. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in the libraries.
The console application is launched via
Dangl.AVA.Examples.Cpp.exe <InputFile> <OutputFile>
In Visual Studio, you can use the following value as CLI arguments when debugging:
The C# examples contain additional code: https://github.com/Dangl-IT/Dangl.AVA.Examples
GAEB Example Files
You can find examples of GAEB files in the
GaebFiles folder in the solution root directory. They are available in German DE or English EN language and come in
all three formats - GAEB 90, GAEB 2000 and GAEB XML.
Library Key Features
- Can read all GAEB90, GAEB2000 and GAEB XML files. The GAEB library includes a lot of code that can recover from errors that were found in files out in the wild
- Hassle-free import: Just pass the
Streamof the file to the converter, format detection and error recovery happens automatically
- All libraries are available with both .Net and NETStandard targets, making them usable on virtually all platforms (for example on Windows, Linux, Mac and Xamarin)
- Dangl.GAEB provides a native interface to all features of GAEB files, allowing native operation directly on the GAEB file
- Dangl.AVA offers a unified data model that can be bi-directionally imported or exported to via Dangl.AVA.Converter between GAEB, Excel and Json
- Advanced heuristics allow the preservation of most information even when converting to an earlier version of the GAEB standard
INotifyPropertyChangedsupport in Dangl.AVA and event driven messaging makes it directly usable in front end applications - Set the price of an item and the whole bill of quantity is automatically updated
- Over 175.000 tests are run automatically on every commit. The tests cover 7 frameworks (both full .Net and .Net Core) and over 200 GAEB files